Join AccessNow for ther 10th anniversary RightsCon event online from Monday, June 7 to Friday, June 11.
Over the last decade, RightsCon has been a home for a growing digital rights movement, gathering thousands of business leaders, human rights defenders, advocates, creatives, policy makers, technologists, and journalists from around the world.
The 2021 program will host hundreds of sessions to reflect on the evolving nature of our work, celebrate what we have achieved, and chart a path forward in a moment where civil society-led spaces are most needed.
We’re expecting: 10,000 participants, 14+ tracks, 400+ sessions, and participants from 150 countries.
Your RightsCon ticket gives you access to:
- A network of 10,000 human rights and technology experts;
- Five full-days of live and recorded programming;
- High-level fireside chats with leading experts;
- Interactive community labs and intimate strategy sessions;
- Round-the-clock Tech Demos and Lighting Talks;
- Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) sessions with funders;
- Improved private programming;
- Facilitated networking opportunities;
- Social events, curated art exhibits, happy hours, and much more.
Registration for RightsCon will close on May 14, 2021.
If you are registering as press, please select the "free ticket" option. In the registration form, you will have an opportunity to identify you will be attending as media.
The RightsCon platform will open for registered participants on June 1, 2021 – the week before RightsCon kicks off. In the lead up to the event, we will share updates as the platform opens, along with a detailed guide to help you navigate the event and make the most of your RightsCon 2021 experience.
Virtual Event (internet)