Because of the public health implications of the global COVID-19 pandemic, and as part of our public benefit mission, the Fourth Estate has decided to provide no-cost web hosting to qualifying local, independent, and/or not-for-profit news outlets that meet the following requirements:
- be engaged in original local news-gathering and reporting,
- Act in the public interest, broadly defined,
- is a small commercial entity, a non-profit organization or affiliated with an accredited educational institution,
- have annual revenue of less than $250K annually,
- have not been a recipient of JournSpark aid in the past five years.
If you meet thes basic requirements please apply below.