Fourth Estate is looking for an experienced full stack WordPress developer to help us developer well crafted news and journalism solutions for WordPress.
You’ll be working directly with the Founder to develop new themes, plugins, and features, while helping to support, improve and expand on existing WordPress development projects: adding features, review pull requests and thoroughly test updates.
Hours: Flexible, anything from part to full-time.
Work type: Contract
At the very least, you’ll need to have a solid understanding of:
- WordPress theme and plugin development (PHP, SCSS, HTML)
- React (Gutenberg)
- Modern content delivery API methods and formats (NewsML, JSON, RSS, etc)
- Written and spoken English
You will be responsible for customizing and developing a variety of news and journalism oriented WordPress development projects including themes and plugins that solve real problems for news and journalism producers.
How to apply
Please submit a few details about yourself to [email protected] making sure you include specifics about:
- a Resume/CV, or portfolio
- Where you’re located
- Your requested hourly compensation rate
- Your PHP/MySQL experience
- Your HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Your experience developing WordPress themes and plugins
Please reference your email application with the subject line: WordPress Developer – [Your Name]”
- Location: Remote
- Starts On: Oct. 7, 2021, 4:58 a.m.
- Code: Wordpress