Democratizing the News
WE ARE | THE FOURTH ESTATE®
Photo Credit: Nerih Lee
- Iraq PM calls for unity on “National Day” following protests
- Russia blocks SoundCloud for false information
- South Korean president’s party sues MBC for hot mic comment
- Afghan female students protest for right to an education
- Burkina Faso military leader agrees to step down after junior officers’ coup
- Venezuela releases seven jailed Americans in prisoner swap
- Sacheen Littlefeather, who delivered Marlon Brando’s Oscars rejection speech, dies at age 75
- King Charles will not attend COP27 climate summit after UK Prime Minister Liz Truss reportedly ‘objected’
- Yalemzerf Yehualaw of Ethiopia becomes youngest woman to win London Marathon
- One killed in shooting at hotel in Poughkeepsie, New York
We are the Fourth Estate® — a public benefit entity obligated to hold paramount the best interests of society, particularly those who are impacted by our journalism.
At a time when the virtues of truth, transparency, objectivity, accuracy, and fairness are under attack, we consider it our duty to uphold and defend them.
The Fourth Estate has announced that it will be canceling attendance of any large physical conferences and events through December 2022 due to the ongoing COVID pandemic.
This Newswire WordPress Plugin is a professional news distribution and syndication tool. It has important features that allow news outlets to automatically publish trusted, high-quality, ready-to-publish news content on WordPress.
The Fourth Estate is working to make a secure and reliable encrypted messenger application suitable for the unique security and use requirements of journalists and news organizations and usable on any modern smartphone, or on any application.
Join the movement and become a part of our community.
The Fourth Estate is a global public benefit news organization.
Your membership supports our mission, newsroom and reporters.
You will receive periodic updates from the @FourthEstateOrg. You may unsubscribe at any time. We take your privacy seriously.