News Organization Membership
News Organization membership in the Fourth Estate makes a powerful statement and demonstrates your news organization’s commitment to the highest standards of journalistic integrity and ethics.
Member organizations and their editorial staff receive exclusive access to valuable resources, education and programs. Your organization gets a great rate, and your entire staff enjoy all the benefits as individual members.
News Organization membership categories and dues are based on news staff size. For more detailed information, select the category that best describes you:
|• Small-Staff News Organization||(1-9 editorial staff)|
|• Medium-Staff News Organization||(10-49 editorial staff)|
|• Large-Staff News Organization||(50+ editorial staff)|
ORGANIZATION WIDE BENEFITS
As members of the Fourth Estate, your news organization will tap into programs and resources that help you thrive in the face of increasing challenges and stay at the forefront of marketing thinking, practices and industry-leading resources.
News organization members are eligible for a variety of member benefits that include:
Innovative Members-Only Resources and Tools
- Complimentary members passes to select Fourth Estate events
- Highly discounted access to ready-to-publish news from the Fourth Estate NewsHub.
- Discounted premium web hosting
- No cost enterprise grade Cloudflare Project Galileo – DDoS Attack Prevention
- Exclusive perks and discount program offering travel and everyday savings for your editorial staff
- Free job postings and classifieds for member news organizations
- 20% members-only discount at the Fourth Estate Shop
Recognition and Awards
- Attractive and striking membership plaque
- Free and discounted Fourth Estate journalism award entries
- Proudly display Fourth Estate’s member logos
- Listing in the Fourth Estate member directory
Community and Networking
- A direct connection to other members, peers, and industry partners through Fourth Estate’s online member directory
- Professional networking opportunities, including free meetings to keep you connected in your local community
- Access to members only online forums and Facebook groups
Professional Training and Development
- Preferred members rates on educational programs research, articles and more
- Invitations to members online events such as: webinars, webcasts, podcasts, special events and participation in member surveys
- Participation is cooperative programs with other national and international journalism organizations
- Support of Fourth Estate’s ongoing public service journalism mission, initiatives and advocacy programs