On January 1, 2019, the JournSpark program was discontinued and new applications for the program are no longer being accepted.
The program will be replaced by a new program for news startups.
Can I still apply for a JournSpark account?
We are no longer accepting applications for the JournSpark program.
I am a current JournSpark customer. Will I lose my benefits?
If you are currently in good standing in the JournSpark program you won’t see any changes to your access and benefits.
JournSpark™ provides journalism organizations and news startups with industry-leading server, storage, compute, and software resources for maximum performance, redundancy, and resiliency including WordPress, Joomla and Drupal and the fastest scripting languages like PHP 7.
- Web hosting provided and supported by Scoop.Host.
- Hundreds of software applications including WordPress.
- Generous disk space or bandwidth limitations
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Cloudflare Project Galileo protection, when appropriate.